Biography

Portrait Photographer Timothy Ignacio is known for creating desaturated colour photographs of people from all walks of life. He learned to mix music and photography to create a perfect and interesting art.

Timothy was born in Sta. Cruz, Laguna, the first province in Southern Luzon, located 90 kilometers from the City of Manila. A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, he opted to build his career along a completely different path. Coupled with his passion for music he pursued his calling and followed his dream. He was the first drummer of the band ammunition, a metal bands in Sta. Cruz, Laguna. Without realizing that with his drumsticks, he carries his camera around in every gig.

At the young age of 2 years, he started singing songs he memorized from TV shows he watches everyday. He grew up playing with assortments of toys but with particular passion for two things: toy cameras and toy musical instruments. He was 4 years old when he got his first small version of a real acoustic guitar. He was 5 when he was literally begging from his parents to buy him a real Saxophone from Yamaha which he couldn't even carry let alone blow into. At 7 he received his keyboard. By then he was already a member of his school's Drum and Lyre Corps playing the lyre while keeping a close eye on the drums. At the same time, he got his first real Polaroid camera and started shooting his way to teenhood and adolescence.

He had a brief stint as an Executive Secretary in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia in year 2000. The time when he spent nearly all his salary every month to buy new and more and more sophisticated cameras. That was when he realized what his true passions are...Photography and Music...

ABOVE ALL

SKY LANTERN

Friday, August 16, 2013

Save Me from Myself


Save me now before my world falls
Save me now from myself
Before the dawn

Save me now before my world falls
Save me now from myself

Before the dawn

Save me now I'm at the reaper's door
Can't you see, you hold the key

To set my mind free

Save me now I'm at the reaper's door
Can't you see, you hold the key

To set my mind free



Photographer: Timothy Ignacio
Model: Alexa Viterbo
Location: Sta. Cruz, Laguna, Philippines
Song Title: Save Me from Myself
Artist: Sirenia

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRAPPED

TRAPPED